Make sure that you get a fair price for your heavy equipment by knowing its real value. You can find out what your heavy equipment is worth by hiring our heavy equipment brokerage firm based in Racine, WI to appraise it. You can hire Asset Business Solutions in any area within 60 miles of Racine, WI including Southeast Wisconsin and Northern Illinois. Our licenses and certifications include MCMEA, CBA and CMEA.
You can count on our locally owned and operated heavy equipment brokerage team to:
Whether you need to determine your property's value or find a new owner for equipment, we have a solution for you. Call 888-897-9690 now to talk to a local heavy equipment appraiser or broker. If you're selling heavy equipment, we can complete an appraisal for free and create a table of its present worth.
- Receive a free appraisal on the equipment wanting to be sold
- Free-no obligation consultation on using our services via phone or in person and how we can help you
- A free present worth table that you can use to have an idea of what your piece(s) of heavy equipment will sell for
Get a full service equipment brokerage company with complete transparency throughout the entire process to "120 days life cycle of selling your equipment", which includes:
- Avoid dealing with tire kickers and people wasting your time.
- Make money quicker by getting your equipment sold for top dollar.
- You can quickly recapture the profits from your equipment not being used to reinvest in newer equipment.
- Finally, you can go on with your day to day knowing someone you can trust is taking care of this very important task.
- We Can Set The Stage For A Killer Demo Of Your Equipment To Make Sure The Equipment Sells Fast And For The Highest Possible Amount.
- Your equipment will sell faster than the other ones similar to yours on the market based on our 120 day sales life cycle program
For more than 20 years, our company's owner has been evaluating equipment and real estate. We founded Asset Business Solutions in 2004 to focus on brokering machinery equipment. Today, our heavy equipment appraisers serve equipment owners, property owners, attorneys and IRS professionals nationwide. We appraise machine shops and other various capital equipment as well. Contact us today for a free consultation over the phone or in person.